Brand: Viva Naturals
- Rebranded from Viva Labs to Viva Naturals - Packaging may vary, no changes to the ingredients
- Nutrient-Dense Superfood - chia seeds are rich in omega-3's, fiber, protein, and essential vitamins and minerals. Sustain energy levels naturally while helping you stay fuller longer.
- Neutral Taste - chia seeds are virtually tasteless and can be added to your favorite foods. For added texture and protein, add chia seeds to smoothies, oatmeal or yogurt for a satisfying snack.
- Hydrophilic Properties - these mighty seeds hold up to 12x their weight offering powerful thickening abilities. Make a vegan egg substitute using 1 tablespoon of chia seeds to 3 tablespoons of water.
- Suitable for All Diets - this omega powerhouse supports all dietary restrictions considering they are gluten-free, vegan, nut-free, raw, low-carb and paleo-friendly.
Publisher: Viva Naturals
Release Date: 2016-01-23
Details: The Mighty Chia SeedChia seeds were first harvested over 3,000 years ago by the ancient Mayan, Inca and Aztec empires. Warriors used this tiny superfood during times of conquest to improve stamina and endurance. Raw, gluten-free, organic, vegan, nut free and grain free, these seeds make the perfect addition to any modern-day diet. Key Highlights of Viva Naturals Organic Chia Seeds Omega 3's:Chia seeds contain one of the highest concentrations of ALA, preserved by naturally-present cinnamon acids, known to extend shelf life and delay the effects of oxidation. Studies indicate omega-3's help to reduce inflammation and improve cardiovascular health. Viva Naturals Organic Chia Seeds contain 2,440mg of omega-3's per serving. Fiber: Fiber has been shown to promote regularity, maintain blood sugar and promote a satiety effect. Viva Naturals Organic Chia Seeds contain 4g of fiber per serving, making it an excellent all-natural thickener and binder in all of your favorite recipes. Suggested Uses for Viva Naturals Organic Chia SeedsChia seeds can be used as a binder in virtually any recipe because of its gel-forming ability, or can simply be sprinkled over your favorite smoothies, oatmeal, yogurt and salads. Add 1-2 tablespoons per day to amplify the nutritional integrity of your favorite dishes. The Viva Naturals Difference Our chia seeds are sustainably grown in the mineral-rich soil regions of South America. Once the flowers have fully matured, they are thoroughly threshed and cleaned, yielding seeds of exquisite taste and nutritional substance. Viva Naturals selectively chooses prime quality chia seeds, supplying higher concentrations of inflammation reducing omega-3. Viva Naturals Organic Chia Seeds are sourced directly from farmers in compliance with fair trade practices and are certified organic.