Author: Jenny Engel
Brand: Heather Bell Jenny Engel
- Vegan 101 A Vegan Cookbook Learn to Cook Plant Based Meals That Satisfy Everyone
Number Of Pages: 216
Publisher: Sonoma Press
Release Date: 2016-09-13
“Not only are the dishes in Vegan 101: A Vegan Cookbook so impressive that they rock the kitchen, they are easy-peasy to prepare―even for a big eater but cooking dunce like me!”
―Ingrid Newkirk, President of PETA
Now more than ever people are choosing to make vegan meals part of their regular rotation. But with so many vegan cookbooks and blogs available, knowing exactly how to start can be challenging. Vegan 101: A Vegan Cookbook is your crash-course in creating vegan meals that get an A+ in nutrition and taste.
Here’s what’s on this vegan cookbooks syllabus:
- 100 totally plant-based recipes to make delicious vegan dishes like Apple Coffee Cake Muffins, Tortilla Soup with Ancho Green Topping, and Quick and Easy Red Bean Veggie Burgers
- Expert guidance from vegan culinary instructors Jenny Engel and Heather Bell, owners of the popular LA-based vegan cooking school Spork Foods
- “Take It From Us” testimonials offering valuable information from Jenny and Heather’s students, vegan and non-vegan alike
- Chapters beginning with “Go-To Recipes” highlighting a popular vegan dish and three variations on it
No matter your skill level or regular diet, you’ll be at the top of your class with this standout among vegan cookbooks.
“Now THIS is veganism! Vegan 101: A Vegan Cookbook is for anyone who is looking to eat healthier and more consciously but who may be slightly intimidated by the term ‘vegan.’ THIS BOOK WILL SAVE YOU!”―Katie, Amazon Customer