Brand: Terrasoul Superfoods
- Terrasoul Superfoods Raw Lucuma Powder Pouch, 16 Ounce
- USDA Certified organic, Non-GMO, raw, gluten-free and vegan
- A rich source of antioxidants, dietary fiber, vitamins including beta-carotene, niacin and minerals
- Known for its sweet, maple-like flavor, impressively low sugar content and natural antioxidants - the perfect compromise between the sweet tooth and the waistline
- A perfect addition to yogurt, smoothies, ice cream, shakes and many other recipes
Publisher: Terrasoul Superfoods
Release Date: 2014-08-27
Details: About Terrasoul Superfoods Lucuma Powder: Hailed as the "The Gold of the Incas", lucuma fruit is a rich source of antioxidants, dietary fiber, healthy carbohydrates, vitamins including beta-carotene, niacin and minerals. Lucuma Powder is a healthy, delicious and low-sugar sweetener and has a flavor that is similar to a persimmon and imparts a sweet fragrance and delicious taste. Our lucuma is grown on small family-owned organic farms and are tree ripened, hand picked, then gently milled at low temperatures to preserve the vital nutrients of this powerful superfood.
Key Nutrition Benefits of Terrasoul Superfoods Organic Lucuma Powder:
Anti-inflammatory: Rudgers University did a study that concluded that lucuma may have anti-inflammatory, anti-aging and skin-repair effects on human skin.
Vitamins & Minerals: Lucuma provides 14 essential trace elements, including a considerable amount of potassium, sodium, calcium, magnesium and phosphorus.
Suggested Uses: Add to smoothies, juices, ice cream, or any sweet culinary creations.
Why buy from Terrasoul Superfoods?
- We stand behind our products and offer a 30-day money back guarantee, backed by an outstanding customer service team.
- We also source only the freshest and highest quality ingredients from sustainable farms.
- We operate a FDA-licensed and inspected certified organic facility (unlike other Amazon sellers that make organic claims without being USDA certified, so always look for the USDA seal and certifier on the label).