Brand: Terrasoul Superfoods
- Terrasoul Superfoods Organic Amla Berry Powder, 16-ounce Pouch
- USDA Certified Organic, Earth Kosher, Non-GMO Verified, Raw, Gluten-Free, Vegan
- Amla Powder has a high concentration of vitamin C, and contains other potent antioxidants that can help restore energy, digestive health, vitality, flush toxins and rejuvenate your system.
- Terrasoul Superfoods is a family-run business that sources the freshest and highest quality superfoods from all over the planet. Our mission is to make these amazing, healthy foods available to you at the lowest prices possible while paying our growers and employees fair wages.
- Each lot is independently lab tested in the US for quality and purity
Publisher: Terrasoul Superfoods
Details: About Terrasoul Superfoods Amla Powder: Amla, also known as the Indian Gooseberry, often called "The Great Rejuvenator", has been a central part of Ayurvedic medicine for thousands of years. Amla Powder has a high concentration of vitamin C and contains other potent antioxidants that can help restore energy, digestive health, vitality, flush toxins and rejuvenate your system. Our Amla Powder is made dried at low temperatures to protect its vitamins and nutrients then finely ground into our pure powder.
Key Nutrition Benefits of Terrasoul Superfoods Organic Amla (Amalaki) Powder:
Vitamin C & Antioxidants: Amla provides remedies for many diseases, so it is widely used in Ayurvedic treatment. Amla is very rich in Vitamin C, helps with calcium absorption, and is also a powerful antioxidant agent.
Suggested Uses: Give an antioxidant boost to ordinary fruit smoothies.
Why buy from Terrasoul Superfoods?
- We stand behind our products and offer a 30-day money back guarantee, backed by an outstanding customer service team.
- We also source only the freshest and highest quality ingredients from sustainable farms.
- We also test all of our amla powder for heavy metals with a third party laboratory to insure our products meet our strict quality standards.
- We operate a FDA-licensed and inspected certified organic facility (unlike other Amazon sellers that make organic claims without being USDA certified, so always look for the USDA seal and certifier on the label).