Brand: Gaia Herbs
- A CONVENIENT, DELICIOUS TURMERIC POWDER: Our Turmeric Golden Milk mix combines all the benefits of Turmeric into a delicious, nourishing and easy-to-make beverage blend to supplement your diet. We combine organic Turmeric, Black Pepper, Ashwagandha, Dates and other herbs into a convenient modern spin on a revered ancient drink.
- YOUR DAILY AYURVEDIC WELLNESS RITUAL: A traditional Ayurvedic tonic, Golden Milk has been enjoyed in India for centuries as an essential element of overall wellness, for support of mind and body. Gaia's Golden Milk is a delicious wellness ritual to add to your day. The convenient glass jar makes it easy to bring wherever you go, and to enjoy on-the-go.
- MADE WITH ORGANIC TURMERIC: The primary ingredient in Gaia Herbs Golden Milk is organic Turmeric. Turmeric has been used in traditional herbalism and culinary dishes for centuries as a general tonic and to support a healthy inflammatory response.
- THE GAIA PROMISE: Made with Organic Turmeric and Ashwagandha, Plant-Based formula, Vegan, Gluten-free, no GMOs, Soy-free, No artificial sweeteners or preservatives, No added sugars, Manufactured in the USA.
- BEYOND TRANSPARENCY SEED-TO-SHELF: Gaia Herbs pioneered herbal supplement transparency and traceability. The unique Meet Your Herbs® ID number on every product we make allows you to perform a background check on your Gaia Herbs supplement. Simply enter the Meet Your Herbs ID# on your bottle to discover where the herbs in your product came from, how they were grown, and see validation of your product's Purity, Integrity and Potency. We validate at every stage of the seed-to-shelf journey - because you deserve to know exactly what's in every product you put into your body...and what's not.
Legal Disclaimer: Vegan. Gluten free. Non-organic non-returnable
Publisher: Gaia Herbs-GENFD
Release Date: 2016-04-19
Details: Golden Milk is a delicious blend of organic Turmeric with curcumins, dates and other herbs — based on the traditional Ayurvedic recipe that has been savored for centuries. A balancing tonic in Ayurveda, this golden-hued beverage takes its color from Turmeric, which we combine with other traditional Ayurvedic herbs like Black Pepper, Cardamom, Vanilla and Ashwagandha. We all need to take time for ourselves. Making the time in your day for a comforting, nourishing cup of Golden Milk is an act of mindfulness. Gaia Herbs Golden Milk is vegan and gluten-free with no GMOs or soy, with natural sweetness from Dates.
How to Make Golden Milk: Heat 1 cup of milk (plant-based or dairy). Stir in a teaspoon of Golden Milk powder, and enjoy! May also be added to a tea, smoothie, or a hot or chilled cup of water.