Brand: good natured
- INGREDIENTS: 100% USDA Organic Chlorella Powder ; 100% USDA Organic Spirulina Powder.
- LOCATION: Product of Southern Taiwan; Super Clean; Grown in Sunlight Using Mountain Spring Water
- STRAINS: Cracked Cell Wall Chlorella Pyrenoidosa Mixed With Spirulina (Arthrospira Platensis).
- PRODUCTION: NO GMOs; NO Additives. NO Fillers. NO Preservatives. NO Binders. NO Artificial Colors/ Flavors; NON-Irradiated; VEGAN. Tested and free from contamination of microcystins. Our Chlorella and Spirulina are "pure strain" cultivated in controlled man-made ponds using natural sunlight in an unpolluted environment. With years of experience in microalgae production, regular checkups, stringent control and surveillance over the ponds, we are able to avoid microcystin contaminations.
- VALUES: Our Goal Is To Offer The Highest Quality, Best Priced, Best Value Powder Available. We 100% Stand Behind Not Only Our Product Quality, But In The Overall Offer To Our Customers. We Offer Honest Pricing For A Highly Nutritious, Beneficial, Clean And Honest Product.
Publisher: Good Natured
Details: Finally, the purest and cleanest USDA Organic Chlorella Powder is mixed with USDA Organic Spirulina, to provide all the benefits of chlorella and spirulina, in one, easy powder.
- CHLORELLA is one of the highest sources of chlorophyll available and is high in protein (about 60%). Chlorella has a very thick and strong cell wall and when the cell wall is not cracked, it is very difficult to digest. We use a patented low pressure flash expansion technique which explodes the cell walls to increase the digestive rate to more than 80%. Chlorella is alkaline and helps balance your body's PH.
- SPIRULINA is a highly nutritious, all natural blue-green algae and a rich source of vitamins, B-carotene, minerals, chlorophyll, gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) and protein. We use a flash spray drying process.
- Manufactured by a state of the art, ISO22000/HACCP Registered and GMP Certified Company. Chlorella Cracked Cell Wall Patent.
- There are many chlorella and spirulina products on the market from which to choose, so what makes this product so special?
- It is a combination of two of the most popular products in the green market today - no need to decide on one or the other, just go for them both and be sure you're getting all the nutrients your body needs.
- Certified USDA Organic. Always look for the USDA Logo on the packet itself. If it's not there, no matter what the page says, it's not USDA Certified Organic.
- Smell. Yes, that's right. Your product should smell fresh and 'grassy', not stale and funky. Many products are even packed in capsules to hide the smell. If something smells off, it probably is. Be guided by your nose, and trust what it's trying to tell you!
- Check the contents - big package only partly filled? Forget it. Always look for a Net Weight to compare products.
- PLEASE DON'T PAY MORE! YOU DO NOT NEED TO PAY ANY MORE TO GET THE VERY CLEANEST, GREENEST PRODUCT AVAILABLE.