Product: Nature's Way Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil- Pure, Cold-pressed, Organic, Non-GMO, Gluten-free- 32 Ounce
Brand: Nature's Way
- Pure, cold-pressed, organic, non-GMO extra virgin coconut oil, Non-GMO Project Verified
- USDA Certified Organic, unrefined, unbleached, hexane-free and gluten-free
- Contains 62% MCTs (medium chain triglycerides) See Supplement Facts for total fat and saturated fat content
- Experience the superior taste and aroma of Nature's Way Coconut Oil
- Coconut oil has a melting point at 76 degrees Fahrenheit and may ship to you in solid or liquid form. It is still safe to consume if it is liquid or solid
Legal Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Publisher: Nature's Way
Details: Coconut Oil, 32 ozOrganic & Extra VirginCoconut oil is a natural energy source because it contains MCTs (medium chain) “good fats” the body uses to produce energy. As a dietary supplement, Coconut oil is a good addition to physical activity, exercise and weight loss programs. Our Coconut oil is certified Organic, Non-GMO, Pure extra virgin, has Zero trans fat and Zero hydrogenated fat. Coconut oil can be taken as a dietary supplement, used for cooking or used for skin & hair care.DosageAs a dietary supplement, take 1 to 4 tablespoons daily. May be used as a spread or added to salad dressings & smoothies. The item is a semi-solid product.If the product has been kept/stored in an area or facility that would put the product in higher than “typical room temperatures”, the product will start to transform into a liquid form. This is a typical trait of all semi-solid products, not just inclusive of this particular product. As the product would come to room temperature, it will again become solidified. This process, in becoming solidified may take a few hours, dependent upon the environment the product has been exposed to. The “solids” at the bottom of the jar when stirred the product, would be particles that had not turned to liquid form. Again, the “watery” state indicates was due to the temperature the product had been exposed to. The product has various uses – many in which the product can be utilized in liquid form and semi-solid. Thus depending upon what the consumer desires of the product, having the product in semi-solid form, creates this ability to transform to the needed use for the consumer.